How do I login to CQG?

edited February 2013 in General Discussion

Comments

• To login to CQG, left click on the ‘Start’ button in the lower left corner of your computer screen. Go to Programs, then to CQG, and left click on ‘CQG Client’. When the login window appears, enter your user name and password, and click on the ‘Login’ button. You may have a CQG shortcut icon on your desktop. If so, double left click on the shortcut, enter your user name and password in the ‘Login’ window, and click on the ‘Login’ button.
  • How do I get a username and password for demo?
  • No I can't.

I have done this 3 times now.

The first time it worked for 3 days.
    The second time I was sent the download, I installed it and it says my username or password is incorrect
    The third time... well I still haven't received the download or password details.

I first initiated the demo and interest in CQG on 24/01/15, it is coming up to 2 weeks later now and I still haven't got a running demo. Getting a live account with Direct FX (which I was directed here) took 3 days and even then the incorrect bank details are provided for depositing.

I pen a new account with Pepperstone, it takes 4-5 minutes. I can deposit instantly to trade, support is always there and instant.

I honestly do not know where CQG and Direct FX are intentionally trying to deter traders fro signing up, I found your platform interest, but honestly I have given up. Wasted too much of my time.
  • Would you give our customer support team a call?