Missing data in CQG Client statements

Hi,
I am trying to export data to Excel by using Orders and Positions. As I try look for my whole activity during the year I noticed that there are "holes"- there are dates that I had activity in my account, but I can't recive any imformation. Not in by using Orders and Position window, nor by export data to Excel.
I made all my activites by using the same account and by using CQG Client.
I tried to reinstall the software, check it on differents PCs.
I tried clear data (disk bar, master, chache files and data cahce).
But yet the problem stays the same.

I would be grateful for your help.

Comments

• Hi Nadav,

Thank you for contacting CQG support. There are a couple of possibilities as to why there is missing data. It could be caused by a corrupt file, or even if you were trading from two different computers. However, once it is gone there is no way for it to be restored. Our servers will only sync the last 10 days of trade activity.

For a more reliable report, please contact your FCM to have a report generated for you. This will be fuller and will also contain orders places outside of CQG. Thank you for using CQG and please let us know if you have any further questions.

CQG
  • Hello, Nice post!!! ?Thanks for sharing wonderful and useful information. I really appreciate from your forum.
    Thank you