Skip to content

CQG One & CQG Desktop

Welcome to the feedback site for CQG One and CQG Desktop. We love hearing from our customers. If you have suggestions for how we can improve our product, please share them with us. While we can't respond to every suggestion, our product team regularly reviews all of the ideas submitted.

How it works

• Search to see if your suggestion currently exists
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own
  • Include one suggestion per post

2 results found

1. CQG One - disable forced confirmation on DOMTrader for limit orders lifting the ask or hitting bid

With an open DOMTrader right click price column > Symbol Trading Settings > tick Checkbox "Limits over Stops" set tick value to e.g. 50 ticks and close. If market is at price 5000, left click in the sell order column at 4995 and you get the forced confirmation popup saying, "order may be immediately filled at market proceed?"

Seeing as I have already effectively set my chosen price reasonability to 50 ticks and CQG/FCM already has further price reasonability settings in risk, there is no need for this hindering popup.

The problem it causes: If I am scalping a fast…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Trading  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. close trade button

Add a quick button for close trade and canceling OCOs-- if I'm short and have resting stop/target and need to close trade quickly with the buy/sell button it leaves my working orders. This causes problems in volatile markets. The way the "flat" button is coded now is worthless for getting out of a market fast. Need a quick close and cancel button.

52 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Trading  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

CQG One & CQG Desktop